These instructions will guide you through exporting citations from the following EBSCO databases: Academic Search Complete, America: History and Life, Business Source Elite, CINAHL Plus With Full Text, Communication and Mass Media Complete, Current Biography Illustrated, eBooks on EBSCOhost, EBSCO, EconLit, ERIC, Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia, GreenFILE, Health Source: Consumer Edition, Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition, Historical Abstracts, Humanities International Complete, MAS Ultra-School Edition, Military & Government Collection, Newspaper Source, Primary Search, Professional Development Collection, Regional Business News, RILM Abstracts of Music Literature, SocINDEX with Full Text & Social Work Abstracts.
If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click Add to folder for the records you want to export.
2. Click the Folder View icon in the right column.
3. Select the articles you would like to export.
4. Click the Export icon.
5. Select Direct Export to RefWorks.
6. Check Remove these items from folder after saving.
7. Click Save.
8. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
9. Once logged into RefWorks, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
10. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.