These instructions will guide you through exporting citations from the following OCLC/WorldCat databases: ArticleFirst, OCLC: Electronic Collections Online, MEDLINE, Proceedings First, SILC: Illinois Catalog, WorldCat Dissertations and Thesis, WorldCat (FirstSearch),
If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click on the title to export.
2. Click on Cite/Export.
4. Select Export to RefWorks.
5. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
6. Once logged into RefWorks, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
7. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.