These instructions will guide you through exporting citations from the following ProQuest databases: ABI/INFORM Complete, Accounting Research Manager, Banking Information Source, Criminal Justice Periodicals, Historical New York Times, Historical St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Hoover's Company Records, IIMP Full Text, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts, MLA Directory of Periodicals, MLA International Bibliography, Newsstand, Nineteenth-Century Fiction (1782-1903), PAIS International, Philosopher's Index, Physical Education Index, ProQuest Asian Business & Reference & ProQuest Entrepreneurship.
If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the search results list, click the box next to the title of the records to export.
2. Click Export.
3. Click Export directly to RefWorks.
4. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
5. Once you login, the citations will automatically be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
6. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.