Skip to Main Content

Library & Information Services Sub Menu Dismiss

Social Work 483: Find Funding Info

Find Request for Proposals, Request for Service Plans and Proposals

It is not always possible to find a particular Request for Proposals (RFP) or Request for Service Plans (RSP) that has already closed nor a proposal that has been submitted in response to a RFP/RSP. Some options:

  • Look at the website of the body that issued the RFP/RSP. Sometimes they keep closed RFPs /RSPs on their websites and occasionally they also include successful proposals that have been submitted.
  • Contact the body that issued the RFP/RSP directly to ask for a copy of a closed RFP/RSP or a proposal that was submitted.
  • Contact the institution that issued the proposal to ask for a copy of the proposal and the RFP/RSP under which the proposal was submitted.

Find Funding

Print Resources in Lovejoy Library:

  • Annual Register of Grant Support  Reference Collection AS911.A2A67 (current year)
  • Foundation Directory  Reference Collection AS911.A2 F65 (current year)
  • The Foundation Directory. Part 2, a Guide to Grant Programs, $25,000-$100,000  Reference Collection AS911.A2 F652 (current year)
  • The Foundation Directory. Supplement  Reference Collection AS911.A2 F655 Suppl. 

Online Resources: