- Annie E. Casey Foundation
The primary mission of the foundation is to foster public policies, human-service reforms, and community supports that more effectively meet the needs of today’s vulnerable children and families.
- Center for the Study of Issues in Public Mental Health
Archive of information produced from 1993 to 2005.
- Child Care & Early Education Research
Search the full text of thousands of resources relevant to the field of child care and early education.
- Child Trends DataBank
The latest national trends and research on key indicators of child and youth well-being.
- Child Welfare League of America
The oldest and largest organization focusing on improving the welfare of children.
Access to statistics and reports on children and families.
- Council of State Governments
Research papers on public policy issues that affect each state.
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
A national non-profit organization that focuses on domestic violence education, prevention, and public policy reform.
- Hunger, Homelessness & Poverty Task Force: Organizations
Features a variety of agencies, institutes, and nonprofits that assist low-income people and address poverty. Maintained by the American Library Association.
- Hunger, Homelessness & Poverty Task Force: Resources
Links to helpful documents, publication, and tools in different categories. Maintained by the American Library Association.
- Intute - Social welfare
Hosted by a national team of subject specialists from universities across the UK.
- NASW's Legislative Page
Contains legislative information that is related to the Social Work mission. It is kept up to date on the latest legislation in process.
- National Coalition for the Homeless
Fact sheets on various aspects of homelessness. Each fact sheet summarizes facts and issues, and contains a list of recommended reading for further research.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect
Promotes scholarly exchange among researchers in the child maltreatment field. A project of the Family Life Development Center, College of Human Ecology, Cornell University.
- New Social Worker Online: Web Sites of Interest to Social Workers
Websites for social workers.
- Peristats (March of Dimes)
Developed by the March of Dimes Perinatal Data Center, the PeriStats Web site provides free access to US, state, county, and city maternal & infant health data.
- PovertyNet: Data on Poverty
PovertyNet provides an introduction to key issues as well as in-depth information on poverty measurement, monitoring, analysis, and on poverty reduction strategies for researchers and practitioners.
- Social Services Web Sites
Maintained by the George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
- Social Work Access Network (SWAN)
Maintained by the College of Social Work, University of South Carolina.
- Social Work History Station
A brief history of social work's early years, including biographies, images and links to other websites that are particularly pertinent to social workers.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics
Data from more than 100 sources about many aspects of criminal justice in the United States.
Comprehensive resource for the interpretation and application of child support guidelines in the United States.
- AgeSource / AgeStats Worldwide
Policy and program-relevant information in aging.