Information about companies history can be found in many places For example, check the following:
- Company's website
- Websites often include an "about us" section that sometimes detail their history. Remember, the company will explain its history the way it wants to be seen.
- Annual report
- Public companies are required to file an annual report. These reports will often include a section on the company's history. Again, remember this is a self-reported history.
- Find books/ebooks that contain corporate histories
- Books about a company often include historical background.
- Do a keyword search in the Library's catalog Primo find any resources which cover your company's history.
- Search for articles
- Newspaper, trade/magazine, and scholarly articles that mention or are about specific companies might provide some research information.